Certificates connected with name giving, baptism, marriage, burial or change of name can be requested personally by those for whom it is necessary by contacting the place where the event took place. Should the document be requested by other persons than the person to whom it refers or one who has custody or is a legal guardian, a proper written authorization has to be produced.