|† The Coronation of Our Lady. †|
|Crowned in glory – as she appears in the last glorious mystery – Mary shines forth as Queen of the Angels and Saints, the anticipation and the supreme realization of the eschatological state of the Church.
Our Father, who art in heaven hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
1. Who is this arising like the dawn, fair as the moon, resplendent as the sun? (Songs 6:10)
2. Like the rainbow gleaming against brilliant clouds, like blossoms in the days of spring. (Ecclus 50:7, 8)
3. ‘I am the rose of Sharon; I am the lily of the valleys.’ (Songs 2:1)
4. ‘My throne is in a pillar of cloud, and for eternity I shall remain. (Ecclus 24:4, 9)
5. ‘Approach me, you who desire me, and take your fill of my fruits.’ (Ecclus 24:19)
6. ‘I am like a vine putting out graceful shoots; my blossoms are sweeter than honey.’ (Ecclus 24:17, 20)
7. ‘And now, my children listen to me; listen to instruction and learn to be wise.’ (Prov 8:32, 33)
8. ‘Happy are those who keep my ways, who day after day watch at my gates.’ (Prov 8:32, 34)
9. ‘For those who find me find life, and win favor from the Lord.’ (Prov 8:35)
10. Hail, Queen of mercy, protect us from the enemy, and receive us at the hour of death. (Queenship of the B.V.M., Gradual)
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
O my Jesus, forgive us of our sins. Save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls into heaven, especially those in most need of thy mercy.
Come, Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well-beloved Spouse.
O Sacrament, Most Holy, O Sacrament Divine, All praise and all thanksgiving, be every moment Thine.