|† The Ascension. †|
|In the Ascension, Christ was raised in glory to the right hand of the Father…
Our Father, who art in heaven hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
1. Jesus took them our as far as the outskirts of Bethany, and lifting up his hands he blessed them. (Luke 24:50)
2. He said, ‘All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.’ (Matt 28:18)
3. ‘Go, therefore, make disciples of all the nations.’ (Matt 28:19a)
4. ‘Baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the son, and of the Holy Ghost.’ (Matt 28:19b)
5. Teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; (Matt 28:20a)
6. “He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; (Mark 16:16a)
7. But he who has disbelieved shall be condemned. (Mark 16:16b)
8. ‘And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time.’ (Matt 28:20b)
9. As he said this he was lifted up, and a cloud took him from their sight. (Acts 1:9)
10. And so the Lord Jesus was taken up into heaven: there at the right hand of God he took his place. (Mark 16:19)
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
O my Jesus, forgive us of our sins.
Come, Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well-beloved Spouse.
O Sacrament, Most Holy, O Sacrament Divine, All praise and all thanksgiving, be every moment Thine.