|† The Assumption. †|
|…while Mary herself would be raised to that same glory in the Assumption, enjoying beforehand, by a unique privilege, the destiny reserved for all the just at the resurrection of the dead.
Our Father, who art in heaven hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
1. Come then, my love, my lovely one, come.’ (Songs 2:10)
2. ‘For see, winter is past, the rains are over and gone.’ (Songs 2:11)
3. ‘Show me your face let me hear your voice; for your voice is sweet and your face is beautiful.’ (Songs 2:14)
4. And the sanctuary of God in heaven opened. Then came flashes of lightning and peals of thunder. (Rev 11:19)
5. Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman, adorned with the sun. (Rev 12:1a)
6. She was standing on the moon, with the twelve stars on her head for a crown. (Rev 12:1b)
7. With jewels set in gold, and dressed in brocades, the king’s daughter is lead in to the king. (Psalm 45:13, 14)
8. May you be blessed, my daughter, by God Most High, beyond all women on earth. (Judith 13:23)
9. The trust you have shown shall not pass from the memories of men, but shall ever remind them of the power of God. (Judith 13:25)
10. You are the glory of Jerusalem! You are the great pride of Israel! You are the highest honor of our people! (Judith 15:10)
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
O my Jesus, forgive us of our sins.
Come, Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well-beloved Spouse.
O Sacrament, Most Holy, O Sacrament Divine, All praise and all thanksgiving, be every moment Thine.